At M.L. Bruenn Co., Inc we offer industry leading Auto Insurance policies at competitive prices M.L. Bruenn Co., Inc. is serving New Rochelle, Scarsdale and White Plains and the surrounding towns. We are
committed to helping you find the right policy for you, at the right price.
Auto Insurance Basics
Many car owners are confused over what kind of auto insurance coverage they need. Auto insurance is a necessity in all states but instead of just choosing the cheapest policy, talk to your insurance agent who can tailor a policy to fit your needs and your budget.
Auto insurance not only protects you but it also protects any passengers who are riding with you at the time of the accident. A tailor-made auto insurance policy will even cover the repair costs in case of vandalism or the replacement value of your possessions in case of robbery.
Knowledge is power and fully understanding the insurance jargon in your auto policy will be of great help if you ever have to file a claim. Here are the basic terms of your policy with a description of each one:
1. Bodily Injury Liability – covers medical bills and lost wages for other people involved in the accident.
2. Property Damage Liability – pays to repair damage done to someone’s property.
3. Personal Injury Protection – pays for medical bills and lost wages for yourself and any passengers in your car.
4. Collision – pays for repairs to your own car.
5. Comprehensive – pays for damage to your car sustained from hitting an animal, natural disaster or vandalism.
6. Uninsured / Underinsured motorists – pays for your medical bills if you are hit by an uninsured motorist or involved in a hit-and-run accident.
Many auto insurance policies will also include roadside assistance, glass coverage and rental car reimbursements and your insurance agent is the best person to explain what’s available to you. Every state also requires a different minimum amount of auto insurance but sometimes those minimums are not enough to cover expenses and injuries if you are deemed at fault in the accident.
To discuss your needs for auto insurance in the Hudson Valley contact M.L. Bruenn Co., Inc or request an auto insurance quote.